National Jewish Health Health is conducting a study for an experimental device for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea using Pillar® implants.
· 18 years of age and older
· Have mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea
· Not currently using your continuous positive airway pressure machine as recommended by your doctor
Study Participation Involves:
· 5 visits to our research center over a 6 month period
· Receiving Pillar® palatal implants free of charge
· There is no financial compensation for your participation